Welcome to Tax Accountants Sydney CBD
Looking for Tax Accountant Sydney CBD who can assist you with your individual tax return Sydney CBD, asset protection strategies, tax effective business structuring, self-managed Superfund, family trust or just bookkeeping? City Tax Accountants has a team of proactive Accountants Sydney CBD dedicated to help your business evolve into a sustainable and successful one. With strategic advice and financial services tailored to your individual business needs, City Tax Accountants Sydney are here to assist you with each and every business challenge. Book your free tax consultation with our Accountant Sydney CBD today.Tax Return from $125 plus GST
Individual Tax Returns and Advice
Successful tax planning and optimisation is our area of expertise, where we can help you to get your biggest tax refund, negotiate with ATO and minimise your penalties for late tax return lodgement, protect your family assets, put tax plans in place to boost your investment income. Tax Return Sydney...
Business Tax Compliance & Accounting
Having City Tax Accountants team of experts behind your business will ensure that you benefit from our customised tax and accounting strategies, pay the lowest tax and retain the biggest part of your earnings, able to audit-proof your tax deductions and have peace-of-mind. Accountant Sydney...
SMSF and Trusts Tax Strategies
City Tax Accountants provide thorough Trusts and Self-Managed Superannuation set-up, administration and advice to assist you to understand your obligations and responsibilities, stay in control as well as in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements. More - SMSF.. More - Trust..
Business Start Up and Registrations
In the very beginning, when you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, you need step by step professional assistance to advise you on choosing the correct business structure, place the basis for a prosperous business, provide ongoing tax planning & assistance. Business Start Up Accountants Sydney...
Financial Records Management
Accurate bookkeeping managed by City Tax Accountants guarantees that your business gets complete access to our tax accountants who overlook day-to-day accounting records to ensure you gain full advantage of every single tax break and deduction available in your circumstances. Bookkeeping Services Sydney...
Forensic (Investigative) Accounting
Areas of involvement include: Inspection, analysis and investigation of businesses and commercial activity; involvement in dispute advisory work and litigation; analysis and calculation of economic loss; preparation of expert reports; communication with internal and external stakeholders. More...
Why choose City Tax Accountants?
- Tax Accountants Sydney CBD can provide you with a one stop-shop for all your accounting, taxation and financial needs
- Your work will always be managed by a partner and you will always have access to our senior Tax Accountant Sydney CBD
- We package our fees into an agreed fixed fee, covering all of our work, and you can pay it as the single monthly installments, spreading your cost over the entire year
- Our contacts include high quality legal, finance, insurance and real estate advisers. When you deal with Accountants Sydney CBD you have access to to our network. This way you can have an advisory team working together for you
- Each of our Accountant Sydney CBD provides prompt telephone, e-mail and live support free of charge
- Tax Accountants Sydney keep our clients abreast of changes in law
We are Certified Xero Advisors and Saasu Partners
Tax Time 2015 videos – watch them now
Find out about the private health insurance rebate changes, net medical expenses tax offset phase-out, the new tax receipt and work-related expenses in ATO‘s tax time videos.
Looking for Tax Accountant in Sydney CBD?
The main reason people search for tax accountants in Sydney CBD is usually because the laws and regulations for taxes changes frequently and with those changes, comes difficulty. What is considered taxable income? What is a legitimate expense? The answers to these questions can change or be modified and the average person or small business owner may not even be aware of the change. An accountant Sydney CBD can help you navigate through the forms, explanations and the laws. The next question is,
…how do I find the best tax accountant in Sydney for my needs?
Following these few steps should help you find the one that will guide you, answer your questions and help you get the best results from your tax situation.
Determining your Needs
Are you looking for accountants Sydney CBD to do a simple tax return where your only income is your place of employment, or do you have a more complex return, such as a business or investments? There are many companies available that can do simple returns. The only disadvantage to using one of these companies is that most of the employees are minimally trained in the tax laws, and they are there for one reason and that is to do as many returns as possible. They are usually reasonable in cost, but as in any purchase, buyers beware! Are you looking for someone to just do your taxes, or do you need someone who can guide you and help you with tax planning, family assets protection strategies and financial records going forward? If you are looking to increase your investments, stocks or real estate holdings you may want more than just a tax agent that fills tax forms. These types of determinations can and will have an influence in the type of tax accountant you will need to search for. Once you have determined exactly what you will be looking for in the accountant, now you have to begin the search for them.
How do I find the Best
You must approach this in the same way you do when you are going to be making a major purchase: Research:
- A good place to start is the Google. Look there for all of the ads that list the type of tax accountant in Sydney CBD. Make a list of the ones that you think will fit.
- Check to see if they are registered or certified or chartered. In Australia all accountants must be registered and you can check with the Tax Agents Board to make sure the ones you are interested in are.
- Ask family, friends and business associates. Your attorney or banker may be a good source of information also.
- Visit offices and speak to your candidates. Most reputable accountants will welcome the free first consultation. First impressions can sometimes be the correct ones, so look to see if the office looks professional. Does it appear to be organized? The answer to that question may be an indication as to the type of work they do. Trust yourself with how you feel concerning appearances and the way you are treated while you are in the offices. You are going to have to intrust your financial information to one of these potential accountants, if you don’t feel comfortable, chances are you need to move on to the next candidate.
- What do they specialise in? Many accounting firms specialise in areas that may or may not pertain to your needs.
- What is their customer service like? Do they charge for every phone call or letter? Do they email clients with tax news and updates for free? The pricing for their services may be acceptable, but if there are “hidden” charges this may make for an unpleasant surprise when you receive their bill.
- What is their pricing? Do they charge by the hour, or is there a set fee for a particular type of work or tax reporting period?
- Besides being registered with the Tax Agents Board are they members of any other organizations? Most accountants will display proudly any associations they are members of (CPA Australia, Institute of Chartered Accountants). These may give you an idea as to how diligent they are in keeping their reputations on a high level with these organizations. If something should go wrong, you will have other avenues to voice your complaints.
- There are even questions you need to ask yourself. Did they ask you questions? Did they spend time trying to get to know your expectations and financial goals? Did you leave feeling like you learned what you needed to know to make an informed decision?
No matter who you decide upon, you are ultimately responsible for all information and tax debt you may have. If you do not provide all of the information for the accountants to prepare a return, you will be held responsible. Your financial information should always be kept current. Keep records that are complete with supporting documentation. You should plan ahead for tax due dates, audits or any other financial checkups that may help your tax accountant Sydney. Be willing to accept advice and to make recommended changes to your finances.
Know what you need in a tax accountant. Your knowledge of the basics will help you determine what type of accountant you are searching for. Do your research. There are many online sites that you can access free of charge that will answer questions, and give information, like certifications, registrations and business practices. Ask questions, and consult people you believe and trust in to point you in the right direction. Take responsibility for the information you provide to your tax accountant. You can have the most prestigious of firms, but if you do not provide them with the right information, the result could cost you in higher taxes, fines and penalties. You are ultimately the one who can make the best decisions for you, your company and your future.
The best accountant in Sydney CBD is one that you feel the most comfortable working with. Use them and the information they provide to improve your chances of success.
Tax Accountants Sydney CBD, Tax Accountant Sydney CBD, Accountant Sydney CBD, Accountants Sydney CBD, Tax Accountant Sydney, Tax Accountants Sydney, Tax Return Sydney, Tax Return Sydney CBD, Accountant Sydney, Accountants Sydney