smarter way to file tax return
in person. by phone. online
Expert CPA tax accountants Parramatta
tax return parramatta – smarter way
Call us now
what to have for appoinment
- Your ID and Tax File Number
- Bank details for refund
- Payment Summaries (PAYG, Termination)
- Details of spouse taxable income
- Annual bank statement showing interest earned
- Annual statement for investment properties
- Dividend statements
- Annual share trading reports in PDF and CSV
- Annual statements from managed investment funds
- Details of foreign income earned
- Annual private health insurance statement
- Last year tax return
- Details of Income Protection Insurance, Sickness and Accident Insurance
- Expense statements/receipts for investment property, depreciation report, mortgage bank statement
- Evidence of donations to charities
- Annual statement from Investment, Trust or Managed Fund
- Accountant Fees Invoice for previous year’s tax return
- Log book and expense receipts for vehicle used for work purposes
- Receipts for work-related travel expenses
- Receipts for tools, equipment and uniform
- Education related expenses
CUSTOMERS ABOUT US
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
I dealt with City Tax Accountants for the first time this year (with Elina). Amazing to deal with and helpful and fast – I definitely don’t know the ins and outs when it comes to what I am able to claim back etc but Elina walked me through it all and happy to say that have been able to get back as much as possible on my tax return! Thank you Elina and the team at City Tax Accountant – will definitely be dealing with you again next financial year!
I walked into Elina’s office knowing nothing and dreading it like a dentist appointment. With her personable but straightforward approach I relaxed within minutes while she went through several years of Tax Returns with me. What I thought was a daunting mess, Elina untangled expertly and concisely. Thank you!
WHY CHOOSING US
Lodge your Tax Return Parramatta with City Tax Accountants Parramatta to avoid a hassle of self tax processing and benefit from our professional knowledge and advice. Our professional tax agent in Parramatta does not leave a thing when it comes to your work related deductions, making sure you receive the maximum tax refund in Parramatta possible. City Tax Accountants Parramatta is the professional tax service company for individuals and business owners in Parramatta area. If you are a sole trader or a small business owner, City Tax Accountants Parramatta has a special offer and a cost effective solution for your bookkeeping, BAS and annual tax returns . You can use City Tax Accountants services for foreign income, GST, luxury car tax (LCT), payroll, salary packaging, tax discounts and depreciation schedules. Furthermore, the tax agent in Parramatta reviews whether any of various tax offsets is applicable to the client circumstances and explain the purpose of each of these tax offsets. Book your appointment now online, over the phone or at office.
TAX AGENT PARRAMATTA
TAX RETURN BY PHONE OR VIA E-MAIL
Simply pick up the phone and make a call to reserve your telephone appointment. Alternatively, you can book it yourself online: choose a convenient date and time from the calendar. Have got more complex tax return Parramatta and believe it will be more convenient for you to e-mail us your paperwork? Just attach information about your income, expenses, contact number and forward to email@example.com. One of our tax accountants Parramatta will contact you to finalise and lodge your tax return.
City Tax Accountants Parramatta is the foremost tax accounting service provider for accurate, timely resolution to any taxation query or request of Parramatta residents. Our team of tax accountants Parramatta are vastly experienced in small business and individual taxation to help you navigate complex tax matters with ease. We offer broad spectrum taxation services to deliver a convenient, affordable solution for you.
WHAT DEDUCTIONS YOU CAN CLAIM
We strive to deliver professional, personalised taxation services and advice in a wide array of financial and business needs. Armed with team of best personal tax agents in Parramatta area, we can advise you on small business tax, personal tax management, and link you to allied service providers and resources to help your financial decision-making.
PERSONAL AND BUSINESS TAX ASSISTANCE
Our network of experienced tax agents and CPA accountants have professional skills and expertise in personal tax advisory. We conduct comprehensive research of your personal circumstances to lawfully maximise your tax refund in Parramatta. With our expertise on your side, you can claim every entitlement available to your specific occupation and financial circumstances.
Prepare and lodge your tax returns Parramatta with clarity on all applicable legalities. City Tax Accountants can assist you in identifying assessable income, all possible deductions, and offsets. Our accountants convey the complex tax matters like ATO case laws and rulings in simple terms, free of technical jargon, to help you understand and engage in the process.
Taxpayers who enlist services of a registered tax agent Parramatta are also eligible for extended lodgement dates. We will manage this process on your behalf.
As an independent contractor, small business owner, or a corporate employee you have several deductions you can claim – from obvious ones (like work related expenses) to more obscure ones (like rental property outlays). Invest in our services and focus on what you do the best.
You can utilise our taxation services for assistance with foreign income, land tax, fuel tax credits, goods and services tax (GST), luxury car tax (LCT), payroll, business activity statements (BAS), salary packaging, tax concessions and depreciation schedules.
Furthermore, we will review whether any of the following is applicable to your personal circumstances and explain what each of these tax offsets mean:
- private health insurance tax offset;
- low income tax offset;
- small business income tax offset; and
- spouse superannuation contribution tax offset.
Rest assured, we will claim every offset legally available to you.
INVEST IN ACCURATE, RELIABLE TAX SERVICE
We are committed to find a tailored solution precise requirements of a client. At City Tax Accountants we deal with every case as unique, discuss your specific requirements and prepare a customised quote without any hidden fees.
We proceed only when you decide to proceed with our services. And you don’t just pay the service fee, you invest in peace of mind that your taxes are managed professionally for the best returns.
- accurately identify you as a taxpayer using your tax file number and/or Australian Business Number (ABN);
- determine your reporting requirements and whether Pay As You Go taxation requirements apply to you/your business;
- explain income tax formula’s in plain English – if you cannot understand it, then we have not fulfilled our Company Mission Statement;
- determine what required to be included, can lawfully be excluded in relation to expenses, deductions and rebates;
- estimate the outcome – tax payable or refundable amount that you may expect;
- prepare a draft and work through this step by step with you;
- lodge your tax return Parramatta on your behalf when you are satisfied that all elements are understood and accurate;
- provide you with the Australian Taxation Office’s final decision (Notice of Assessment) and answer any quiries;
- advise you of your options regarding payments, amendments or objections;
- ensure that you are accurately advised of deadlines regarding appeals.
PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE YOUR TAXATION RETURN
There are several requirements in the process of lodgement of your tax returns Parramatta, and as your preferred taxation service agents, we ensure that you or your small business meets the requirements:
- signed Declaration on approved form;
- inclusion of all income and allowable deductions;
- lodgement of your return in approved manner.
AMENDMENT PROCEDURE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You are entitled to:
• lodge an objection of Notice of Assessment issued by the ATO; and
• seek to amend a tax return.
City Tax Accountants will act as tax agent Parramatta on your behalf.
HOW TO UNDERSTAND YOUR OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO TAXATION
Depending on the circumstances, certain tax offsets and deductibles are available to some taxpayers, while others may be expected to use different tax rates. Factors like age, total earnings in the tax year, type and source of income, residency status, and marital status are all relevant and we will collect this information from you to prepare your tax returns Parramatta.
Various reasons may contribute to delayed filing of past tax returns – career obligations, academic commitments, family, or busy schedules. We respect your personal situation, and aim to allay your fears regarding late lodgement. We will explain what you can expect, appropriate details of possible financial penalties, and answer all your queries regarding efficient processing of your tax returns Parramatta.
We will walk you through this process, once again, to ensure that it is clearly understood and determine your taxable income in accordance with the ATO regulations. We adhere to professional conduct standards in delivery of our services.
Deductions are vital to accurate estimation of the taxable income. Our tax agents will advise you regarding general deductions (standard expenses you incurred in income generation process), specific deductions (apart from general deductions as allowed by Tax Law provisions – like capital costs, investment property expenses).
Examples of Allowable Work Deductions:
- motor vehicle expenses;
- travel between job locations;
- occupation specific uniform.
Self-education expenses that either contribute to the client’s specific skill set in their current occupation or potentially result in greater income are usually tax-deductible. You may claim deductions for traveling to classes either from residence or workplace, educational materials est.
HOME OFFICE EXPENSES
The current allows two relevant deductible options:
- Running expenses – operational costs like gas, electricity, water, cleaning and maintenance costs, and depreciation on professional equipment and furniture. In addition, depending on specificity of the job you may apply for allowable deductions on high-speed internet, telephony unit, tools and other equipment. These is not an exhaustive list, and our accountants can determine the viability of your claims.
- Occupancy expense – rent, interest on mortgage and other ancillary ownership costs.
COMPLEX TAX CONSIDERATIONS
City Tax Accountants team is equipped with rigorous training to assist you with the following complex financial considerations:
- Fuel tax credits
- Land Tax
- Goods and services tax (GST)
- Luxury car tax (LCT)
- Salary packaging
- Tax concessions
- Investment properties
- Depreciation schedules
Reducing Compliance Costs for Small Business
The Small Business Entity (SBE) Framework aims to reduce these costs. It provides a series of concessions for small business – for example:
- simplified stock trading rules;
- immediate deductions for prepaid business expenses up to 12 months in advance;
- simplified capital allowance rules (low cost and low value depreciating assets, pooling depreciating assets, deferrals on capital gains on sale of depreciating assets);
- accounting for on a cash basis and paying of tax by quarterly instalments;
- CGT Small Business Concessions.
City Tax Accountants can advise on, assist with and process any type of tax returns Parramatta . Contact us today, and get the top tax accountants in Parramatta area on your team!
City Tax Accountants is a proud member of the following associations